How to Join PST Files into One? Free Techniques
Overview: In this write-up, we will show you one of the best ways to join PST files. here we will show completely free and correct information to join Outlook PST files. also, here you will learn how to manage and join PST files into one PST file.
When it comes to the greatest email client tool, Outlook is the first thing that comes to mind. Microsoft created the Outlook application, which allows users to send and receive emails as well as handle their other everyday duties with relative ease.
Users of Outlook are also worried about the vast quantity of data they have to handle, which they find difficult to maintain. Users of Outlook who have many PST files and wish to merge PST files into a single file may do it using this tool.
But how can you join many PST files into a single one? This is the most important question that has to be solved. How to merge Outlook PST files will be covered in detail in this blog post.
Reasons to Join Outlook PST File into One
- Older PST files need to be merged into a newer PST file. They need to join PST files to achieve this.
- The user desires to move all of his or her email data from Outlook to some other email application and store it all in a single PST file.
- Data loss and corruption concerns may be avoided.
- Ensure that data is not lost or corrupted
- Enhance the Outlook application’s performance.
- Avoid having several Outlook mailboxes or sent items folders and instead consolidate them into a single folder on your computer.
How to Join PST Files into One Single File Manually?
Here I will show you the most recommended manual way to join multiple PST files into one PST file. So first we create a new PST file and then we transfer old created PST files into a new file.
Step 1: Make New PST File in Outlook
- Open MS Outlook on your machine.
- And then click on the New Items >> More Items >> Outlook Data File.
- After that, select the required location to save the file and give a name to the file, and press on the “OK” button to join PST files.
Step 2: Transfer the Old PST File to the New One
- Press on the File >> Open & Export >> Import/ Export icon.
- Choose the “Import from another program or file” option from the list and then press on the “Next” to join PST files.
- Press on the Outlook Data File >> Next icon.
- Next, select the location of the PST file which you want to import.
- In the end, select the place where you want to import.
As you can see manual methods are free but have some limits. Like users have to repeat the process again and again. Lengthy and time-consuming process. Also, high technical knowledge is required.
So, waste your time with manual methods. and take the help of a third-party tool.
The Best Approach to Join PST File of all Outlook Versions
The 3Steps software, which was intended to help you execute this join PST file process quickly and effectively, is recommended. This tool is absolutely safe to use and has a straightforward user interface that is suitable for beginner users.
This tool enables users to join numerous PST files into a single file without encountering a single problem of using it. Everything from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and earlier works well with this add-in.
Many new and sophisticated features are included in this software, making it superior to other applications currently available on the market.
There are techniques to join PST files, each of which is shown. However, when you have numerous PST files that have to be joined, this approach becomes more difficult to use than the simple manual method described above.
When faced with an overwhelming number of PST files to join, you should consider utilizing 3Steps Tool to ensure that the results are correct and completely satisfying.