How to Merge PST Files of All Outlook Version? Complete Guide
Do you have no idea how to merge PST files of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all previous versions? If yes then you are on the right page.
When it comes to the greatest email client service, Outlook is the first thing that comes to mind. Microsoft created the Outlook application, which allows users to send and receive emails as well as handle their other everyday duties with relative ease.
Users of Outlook are also worried about the vast quantity of data they have to handle, which they find hard to manage. Users of Outlook who have many PST files wish to merge PST files into a single file.
But how can you merge PST files into a single one? This is the most important issue that has to be considered. How to merge PST files Outlook will be covered in detail in this blog post.
Reasons to Merge PST Files Outlook
- Users desire to merge their old PST files into a newer PST file that may be utilized with Outlook. They have to merge many PST files to achieve this.
- To move data from Outlook to some other email service and store it all in one PST file.
- Avoid data loss and corruption concerns from occurring.
- The Outlook application’s overall performance could be improved.
- Avoid having several Outlook mailboxes or sent items folders and instead consolidate them into a single folder on your computer.
How Can I Merge PST Files Manually?
There are only manual methods are available in 2 steps to Combine Outlook PST files. all methods are mentioned below:
Step 1: Generate a New PST file
- Open Outlook and choose “New Items” >> “More Items” >> “Outlook Data File” options.
- Next, select the desired location to save the file and give a name and click the OK button.
Step 2: Import all Old PST files into New Created PST Files
- Now open Outlook on your machine.
- And then click on the “File” tab and “Open & Export” >> “Import/Export” option.
- Now choose the “Import from another program or file” option and click on the “Next”.
- After that, select “Outlook Data File” and then press on the “Next” icon.
- Now browse the location of old PST files and press on the “Next”.
- Lastly, choose the location of the newly generated PST file and click on the “Finish” icon.
Now you’re all the old PST files will successfully merge into a new PST file. But during the process I faced some limitations, which all are mentioned below:
Limitations Users will Face During the Process
- Users will have to perform the two steps over and over again for each and every file they open.
- This is a time-consuming and long procedure.
- Your data will be lost if you make a single mistake.
Direct and Smart Solution to Merge Outlook PST Files
The 3Steps Software may be used to do this process more quickly. Non-technical users will have no problems using this tool because of its straightforward interface and high level of security.
Using this tool, users may combine numerous PST files into a single file without having to worry about any errors occurring. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and earlier versions are all compatible with this tool. This software has a number of innovative and sophisticated features that make it superior to the competition. Let’s have a look at how it works now.
Time to Say Goodbye
Managing Outlook data is critical to avoiding difficulties with corrupted data. The best approach to achieve this is to merge Outlook PST files into a single one. In this article, we looked at two methods for merging several PST files into a single one: one is manual, while the other is automatic.
The manual approach takes a long time and needs a high degree of technical expertise to finish. This means that you should use automated software that merges many PST files into one. It has also a free demo version.