Do It Yourself Methods to Export OLM to CSV File Format
Note: If you’re looking to export OLM to CSV format, you’ve come to the correct place. In this post, I will demonstrate the quickest and most trouble-free methods of exporting OLM to CSV format.
We are all aware that contacts are extremely important in our day-to-day lives since they preserve the information about a person’s so that we may interact with them in the most appropriate way. So, just creating routine backups of all contacts may address a variety of difficulties, such as data breaches and the need to export between email platforms (for example, if you are a Mac user and want to switch platforms), as well as the need to export your contacts in CSV format.
Alternatively, you may wonder why it is necessary to export OLM file into a CSV format in the first place. Please see the next section for a more in-depth explanation of how to export OLM data to CSV format. We were also outlining why we recommended that you export your Mac Outlook contacts to CSV file format in our previous post.
Need to export OLM to CSV format
There are several reasons why thousands of users wish to export OLM contacts to CSV format, a few of which are given below:
- CSV files may include an endless number of contacts with a person’s entire information.
- It’s structured in columns and rows, making it simple to use for both non-technical and technical users.
- It is supported by a variety of email clients, including Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Gmail and many more.
- Numerous spreadsheet tools, such as Microsoft Excel, Google Spreadsheet, and others, can view CSV data files offline.
We believe that you are now familiar with the CSV file format and its features. Consider the following procedure for exporting OLM to CSV format.
How to manually export OLM files to CSV format?
The manual procedure for exporting OLM to CSV format along with the phases. You may proceed with the procedure for free by following the steps.
- To begin, use the Import/Export option in Mac Outlook to export the OLM file.
- Following the import of the OLM file, select the Import/Export Menu once again.
- Select Export to a File now.
- Following that, click Next and choose Comma Separated Values.
- You can indicate the location of the CSV file to be stored in this field.
- Finally, you have to click on the Finish button and that’s it.
You may easily export OLM to CSV file by following the guidelines above. Unrestricted approaches, on the other hand, are always susceptible to limitations. These limits make it possible to introduce a skilled solution that includes an automated tool.
Take a look at the drawbacks of the manual procedure described above
The following are some of the disadvantages of manual operations that highlight the serious importance of using an automated tool:
- The process of exporting OLM to CSV files is lengthy, making it a time-consuming procedure.
- To export the OLM files, this technique requires technical skill.
- Outlook must be installed, and email data is vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
With the help of an expert solution, you can overcome the constraints
Utilize the professional application to overcome the restrictions. NXT Software is one such solution. It is a well-known and reputable utility for exporting OLM data to the CSV file format in this regard. It comes equipped with an extraordinary interactive user-friendly interface that helps even the most unskilled user to do the task correctly. Several of the most significant features of this fantastic application.
Let’s conclude the article
In the preceding section, we discussed the various techniques for exporting OLM data to CSV format. One can meet their requirements by following the manual and professional methods. The procedures described above have been thoroughly tested and are absolutely safe. However, it our advice that you employ a professional solution in order to receive the most precise results possible.