Consolidate PST Files into Single File With Manual Approach
Are you having trouble keeping track of a large number of PST files? Do you have any plans to combine them all into a single file? If you consider this, we can assist you. We’ll show you how to use the built-in features to consolidate PST files in the best and most manual way possible. So, if you’re interested in learning about this incredible method, let’s get started on achieving your goal.
Well, there are numerous challenges that come while gathering large amounts of PST files, and one of them is management. There are some concerns too which can be fixed if you can consolidate them. So, we’d like to show you how combining can help you solve any problem.
Advantages of Consolidating Outlook PST Files
- Faster Searching and Retrieval: When PST files are well-managed, the search and retrieval process is sped up, and you never have to wait long to open a single file.
- Instant Switching: Using the consolidate PST Files technique, you may quickly migrate all of your PST files to a newer version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Clean additional occupied space: After the PST consolidates procedure; the space consumed by the PST file automatically gets decreased by eliminating duplicate PST files. As a result, the process quality improves while the PST files save up space.
- Multi-collection of PST files: You may quickly assemble all of the PST files from many sources in one place using the PST Merger technique.
- PST files that have been well-maintained: Once the PST files have been sorted utilising the consolidating procedure, they are much easier to handle or manage.
So, these are some of the benefits and difficulties that combining many PST files into one may solve. As a result, we provide you with the best manual approach for it to achieve. So, have a look at it.
How to Consolidate PST Files Using Outlook Built-in Feature?
You may merge several Outlook PST files into a single file using the manual technique. Creating a new PST file, combining all previous files into one, and then importing them into the newly created email file is the manual method. Follow the steps outlined below to do this —
How can I make a fresh Outlook Data File (PST) from the ground up?
Follow these instructions to create a blank PST file in Outlook.
- Navigate to the New Items tab in Outlook. The Outlook data file may be found under Additional items.
- After that, specify a place where the blank PST will be saved. Click OK after giving the file a name.
How can I Consolidate Several Outlook PST File into Single PST file?
- To consolidate PST files, go to the File menu in the Outlook email software.
- To start the Import and Export wizard, select Import. From this option, select Import from another program or file. Then press the Next button.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) from the drop-down menu.
- To import a file, click the Browse button and go to the file’s destination.
- Then choose Do not import duplicates from the Next menu.
- Select a location to save the PST file.
- Subfolders should be included, and things in boxes should be imported into the same folder.
- Finally, press the Finish key.
The PST will be imported into the selected folder using this technique. Similarly, by repeating the processes above, you may import more files. The contents of these files may be easily concatenated into a single PST after they’ve been imported.
So, using the strategy outlined above, you can manually consolidate PST files in Outlook 2019, 2016, and other versions.
- So, one of the most important aspects of this technique to remember is that the procedure is entirely reliant on Outlook, and you won’t be able to consolidate your files without it.
- Second, the procedure is time-consuming, and the length of time will rise as the number of files you have increases. As a result, if you have a lot of files, the time it takes to condense them will grow.
Thus, if you want to shorten the time it takes to complete a task and avoid using the Outlook client, you may use the 3Steps Software to join Outlook PST files. This method is completely automated, with only three steps (as the name implies) and no Outlook settings required. As a result, if you want to learn more about it, you should meet it in person.
If any of your problems can be solved by merging the PST files, you may do it today with ease. To consolidate PST files, we’ve provided you with a manual method. It’s a fully free method that you may use with your Outlook email client. The plan, on the other hand, has many stages and is Outlook-based. So, to save you time and worry when using the manual method, we provided you with an automatic approach at the end. So you may have a look at it and pick which one is best for you.