How to Migrate Kerio to G Suite Account Directly ?
This post will show users how to migrate Kerio to G Suite. Kerio to G Suite via IMAP as well as a direct option to import Kerio Connect emails, contacts, and calendars to Google Account are available. Several people have inquired about the procedure. If you’re one of them, keep reading to have a better understanding.
Comparison Between Kerio and G Suite
Advantages of G Suite Account
- G Suite gives you a bespoke email @yourcompany address that you can use to provide every one of your employees a unique email address at your domain.
- It has a feature that allows users to create email aliases so that they may have several email addresses. Every user may have up to 30 email aliases.
- G Suite delivers built-in complete security at every process, from their dependable infrastructure to their cutting-edge detection technologies, ensuring security and privacy. To secure your data, they have qualified and devoted security specialists that include top experts and stand-behind as well as any additional help they feel necessary.
- It includes safe data privacy clauses in contracts that are confirmed by third-party public audits to ensure that you stay compliant.
Way to Kerio Server to G Suite Migration
You may migrate Kerio to G Suite using one of two approaches. The first technique is manual, which requires you to carefully follow each step since there are numerous opportunities to make a mistake, as well as technical understanding. The automated solution is the second option; in this case, all of the work is done automatically, and you don’t even need to pay attention since the programme has a lot of complex capabilities. Let us now carefully study both solutions before putting them to use.
Method 1: Use the Kerio Outlook Connector for Migrating Kerio Emails
Outside of the Kerio Connector, there are no other manual or free solutions to migrate Kerio to G Suite accounts. Manual procedures have a limited range of variation, making them difficult to learn. The following are the phases and instructions:
You must purchase the licenced version of Kerio Connector to use it. For a limited time, the Kerio Connector is available for free.
Phase 1: Download Kerio Connector
- To get started, go to the Kerio Connect website and download the free version.
- After installing the profile, choose the “Integration with Windows” option.
- Hit the “Download Kerio Outlook Connector” from the menu.
Phase 2: Kerio Outlook Connector should be Integrated with MS Outlook Account
- To get started, open Outlook and choose the “File” tab.
- From the drop-down box, choose “Info,” then “Add account.”
- Click the “Next” button after selecting “Manual setup or other server types.”
- From the Next box that displays, choose “Other option” and then “Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition).”
Fill in any essential login information and connect it to your account. The Migrate Kerio to G Suite will now commence.
The Kerio mailbox will now be migrated to the Outlook account, and Outlook data will be imported in pst format.
Read Also: Migrate Kerio to Gmail Account
Phase 3: Export Data from MS Outlook
- On your Windows device, open the MS Outlook programme and then choose the File tab.
- Select the Open and export option after selecting the file tab, and then Import / Export.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, choose Export to a file.
- Then, on the following screen, pick the Outlook data file (.pst) option.
- After that, choose the Outlook folder to which you wish to save the files.
- Finally, choose the location where you want your data to be saved and click the Finish button.
After the procedure is completed, you will get the PST file at the chosen location. GWMMO Tool will now be used to migrate Kerio to G Suite.
Phase 4: How to Import Outlook Data Using the GWMMO Tool
- On your device, download and install the “Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Outlook tool.”
- Now, for the data, you want to import, enter the G Suite account details.
- To give all rights, choose “Allow”.
- Select the PST file after granting all permissions and then click the Next button.
- After you’ve selected the data you want to migrate, click the “Migrate” button.
- Before continuing, wait until the procedure is completed.
Congratulation! The data from your Kerio Server will transfer to your G Suite account.
Limitation of Manual Approach
- The Kerio Outlook connector is available as a free service from Kerio Technologies, but it is also available as a paid service.
- The Kerio Outlook Connector for Kerio is available for free for a short period. After that, you’ll need to upgrade to the pro version.
- The price of the licenced edition is exorbitant.
- Furthermore, all manual procedures need technological knowledge.
- You may lose data, emails, and attachments as a result of the procedure.
- Manual processes take a long time and effort to complete.
- Outlook must install and set correctly.
Read Also: Kerio to Zimbra Migration
Method 2: Migrate Kerio to G Suite Account by Professional Solution
The 3Steps Kerio mailbox converter, which is available for download, can migrate Kerio to G Suite. The programme offers a simple interface that may use by both technical and non-technical users. Users may also export an unlimited quantity of data from their Kerio
mailbox, such as emails, contacts, calendars, notes, and other documents.
In addition, the programme is built using exclusive methods, making it stand out as different and strong when compared to other software firms. This tool is a highly cost-effective and user-friendly tool that is also easy on the budget. A free demo version of the utility is also available, enabling customers to try the programme before buying the full-featured paid version.
Finally, this post describes how to simply migrate Kerio to G Suite for users. Aside from that, there are no file size restrictions. The transfer also does not need any technical skills. This article explains how to migrate Kerio to G Suite account in two different methods. Select the Kerio to G Suite Migration software, which is a third-party programme. You may also reach out to us through email or live chat for further information.