How to Import Contacts from Yahoo to Outlook Account Easily?
Introduction: This article is about how to import contacts from Yahoo to Outlook account. You can simply obtain an accurate result without losing a single bit of information if you use the trustworthy, safe, and simple options that are advised below, which are listed below.
The majority of professionals have email accounts, which they use to communicate information depending on their personal as well as professional needs. It is fairly obvious that a user will need to get data from one of their email accounts and apply it to the project that he or she is presently working on at some point.
Recently, we’ve noticed thousands of consumers asking for a way to transfer contacts from their Yahoo! account to their Outlook account. If you wish to conduct such a work as well, you may use the information in this article to assist you. It will be of use to you.
Why users need to import Yahoo contacts into Outlook?
- Users wish to combine their contacts from numerous archived Outlook files into Yahoo Mail in order to access them from a single location.
- Occasionally, Yahoo Business users wish to import their whole personnel database onto their Yahoo for Small Business account.
- When changing jobs, some Outlook users wish to import Outlook contacts to Yahoo Mail in order to avoid losing critical contacts.
- Occasionally, Yahoo Mail users receive contacts in the Outlook file format and wish to import them into Yahoo Mail.
- Yahoo is more dependable since the contacts will be kept on a cloud server rather than on the user’s computer’s hard drive.
My computer crashed last month, and I was unable to access some of my most critical contacts, which were stored in my Outlook account, because of the disaster. Now, I want a reliable method of storing my contacts that I can access from any location. I’m looking for a method, can anyone recommend one?
How to import contacts from Yahoo to Outlook account?
The ability to import Yahoo contacts into an Outlook account may be accomplished through a variety of methods.
We’ll go through both the manual and professional approaches in further detail below. It is recommended that you thoroughly go through all of the ways before deciding which one is best for you.
Method 1: Using the Import / Export Option
- Navigate to the Mail area of your Yahoo Mail account by logging in.
- Choose Contacts from the drop-down menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Now, from the Management column, select the Import/Export option.
- To export contacts from Yahoo to Outlook, you must first save the file to your computer; to do so, click the Export Now option.
- All of your information will be saved to your desktop’s Downloads folder. Following that, we’ll import the data into an MS Outlook account.
- Ascertain that it is installed on your desktop. If not, download it, run it, make any necessary modifications, and then begin the operation.
- Bear in mind that you must either pick the contacts you wish to import individually or transfer the complete list.
Method 2: Change your contacts to CSV to open them in Outlook
- Using your Yahoo account, you can quickly import your contacts to CSV format. Carry out the instructions given:
- Open a web browser and sign in with your current Yahoo credentials.
- Click the Contacts icon in the window’s extreme right corner.
- To open the menu, choose the Actions option.
- To save the data files, select the Export CSV option.
- Additionally, this will store your files in CSV format. Whichever process you use to download your contacts is entirely up to you.
- Once the files save locally, import them into Outlook.
Import your CSV files into Outlook account
- After you’ve saved your contacts in CSV format, follow these steps:
- Open MS Outlook and navigate to the File tab.
- Select the Open & Export button and then the Import & Export menu item.
- Select the Import from another application or file option from the Import/Export Wizard and click Next.
- Following that, select the Comma Separated Values option and then click Next.
- Click for and import the contacts you’ve saved.
- After selecting the destination, deal with the duplicates as desired and click Next.
- To discover how to import contacts from Yahoo to Outlook, click Finish.
How to import contacts from Yahoo to Outlook query has been resolved.
Check out the limitations of manual methods
There are a variety of disadvantages to these strategies, which are below.
- There is a high probability of losing data or misplacing fields. Additionally, files can get corrupted.
- Due to the separated processes, the method takes longer and causes user misunderstanding.
- Additionally, it becomes a long procedure due to the excessive number of processes required.
- With the help of manual method, you cannot import unlimited Yahoo contacts to Outlook account.
Method 2: Use the professional app and overcome all the limitations
3Steps Software is the most reliable, safe, and easy-to-use application. Using the suggested methods, one can easily import contacts from Yahoo to Outlook account. Also, the software has the ability to bulk import Yahoo contacts along with all the properties. When you import your Yahoo contacts, this application maintains properties.
Also, this application allows you to import Yahoo data to other file savings such as PDF, and more. With this app, one can easily resolve the query how to import contacts from Yahoo to Outlook.
The Final Words
In the preceding blog post, we addressed the question of how to import contacts from Yahoo to Outlook. This work can be completed quickly and simply if the strategies listed above are followed. Additionally, the methods allow you to import Yahoo contacts, complete with all of their associated characteristics.