Unlock PDF Document Free without Password : Complete Guide
Today, we will solve the most searched query on the internet “how to unlock PDF document free”.
In this write-up, you will get complete details to unlock PDF files without password. By using free and best techniques.
Users may find themselves in a variety of scenarios where they need to Unlock PDF document free. As an example, consider the following scenario.
You are a student, and all you need to do is download a PDF file from the internet to finish your assignment. Alternatively, for any other purpose. However, you are no longer able to modify or print the PDF document. Now, tell me what you’re going to do in this case.
As a result, you will encounter numerous instances in which you will need to copy, edit, and print off PDF files. However, without access, you are unable to unlock PDF document free.
Never fear, we have all of the necessary information at our fingertips! But, before we get started, let’s have a look at the questions that the user has sent. Which I received a few days ago.
As you can see, these kinds of problems, users are facing. To overcome problems, here are free methods available.
Manual Method to Unlock PDF Document Free
Here we will show you 3 manual methods to remove all restrictions from PDF Documents. But as you know manual methods always have some limitations. Which also are mentioned here. All methods are given below one by one.
Method 1: Unlock PDF Document By Using Adobe Acrobat
Important Note: Adobe Acrobat must be purchased as a licensed version to be used. Furthermore, this method is only available to people who have a user password. If you do not have a user password, you will be unable to open the file.
- Firstly, open Adobe Acrobat.
- Now press on the “File” Tab and then choose “open” from the list.
- Next, browse the location where your PDF files are saved and selected.
- After that, enter the user password to unlock the PDF files and then press “OK”.
- Now click on the “Padlock” button and press on the “permission details”.
- Next click on the “Password security” >> “No Security” from the security method list.
- A warning message will appear and click on the “OK” and save the PDF file.
Method 2: Unlock PDF Files without Password with Browser
- First, select the PDF file and right-click on it.
- Next, choose the “Open With” option from the list.
- And select the required browser from the menu.
- After that, the selected PDF file will open into Browser.
- Now again right-click and choose the “Print” option.
- Lastly, a window will appear, and choose the “Save as PDF” >> “Save” option.
Here you will get all limitations with manual methods, one by one:
Adobe Acrobat Method:
- You will need to purchase the licensed version, which is extremely expensive.
- Unlock PDF document free, users must have access to their user passwords.
Web Browsers Method:
- Users are unable to make changes to numerous PDF files at the same time.
- You’ll have to go through the process over and over again.
- This is a time-consuming and lengthy procedure.
Method 3: Perfect Solution to Unlock PDF Document
Manual approaches usually have some restrictions, which is why we recommend using an automatic third-party tool to help you overcome these issues. Software such as 3Steps PDF Documents Unlocked is an example. The software can simply unlock PDF files that have been locked using a password. Yes, there is no requirement for a password of any type.
Additionally, the software includes a user-friendly interface that is suitable for both technical and non-technical users. Throughout the process, this software keeps all of the details of the PDF file intact. This software is used by many IT professionals due to its ease of use.
After you have gathered information on how to unlock PDF document free, you can proceed. Learn more about the different types of PDF passwords now.
PDF Password Types
PDF passwords can be divided into two categories: Permission passwords and Document Open passwords.
Permission Password: When a PDF file is protected with a password, the user is unable to edit, print, or copy the document. Recipients can still view and interact with this file as long as they enter their correct password.
Document Open password: When using the Document Open Password, the user must input a password before the file can be opened. Using the Document Open Password, a user must enter a passcode before they can open a file.
How to Unlock PDF document free has been quickly covered in this article. In this article, we’ve covered a few straightforward manual methods for gaining access to PDF files. It has been discussed how to unlock PDF without password and other security restrictions from PDF files using a professional solution. you can choose the method according to your needs.