How to Save All Outlook Emails to External Hard Drive in Easiest Ways?
Overview: In this post, we will capture how to save all Outlook emails to external Hard Drive query. In order to resolve this, we will give the most appropriate, reliable, and safe ways available.
Whether you use Outlook for personal or business reasons purposes, it is critical that you regularly save Outlook emails in the event of data loss. If you’re seeking for a means to save Outlook emails on a external hard drive, you’ve come to the correct spot. As such, we will demonstrate three practical techniques for saving Outlook emails to an external hard drive in this article. Before we get to the solutions, let us consider some of the causes.
Why users want to save all emails from Outlook to external hard drive?
- For future purpose: The value of saving data is incalculable. Users frequently desire to save their Outlook emails by saving them to the hard drive in order to protect valuable information from data deletion, loss of data, or data theft.
- Easy sharing of data: Users who are required to share bulk Outlook emails may want to store them to the hard drive and subsequently transfer them to the recipient. For them, storing emails with attachments to hard drives is a viable choice.
The above are the most frequent reasons for a user to conduct this action. Additionally, numerous explanations may occur, as different users have varying motives.
How to save all Outlook emails to external Hard Drive?
There are both manual and expert solution available to accomplish this task.
Manual Method 1: Here is a manual method to saving Outlook emails using Import/Export option
This is a simple approach for saving emails from Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016 to PCs. This technique is mostly used to save PST files. This procedure is carried out utilizing Outlook’s Import Export Wizard. Users can perform this procedure by following the instructions below.
- Open Microsoft Outlook and sign in using your credentials.
- This invokes the Import/Export Wizard. Select the Export to a file option.
- This will bring up the Import and Export Wizard. Select the option Export to a file. Then, next.
- Then click Next and pick Outlook Data File (.pst).
- If you want to save Outlook emails to an external hard drive at this time, attach it to your machine.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder in which you want to save the file. Provide a name for the file and then click OK.
- Outlook emails are automatically stored on the hard drive.
Manual Method 2: Copy and paste your Outlook emails to External Hard Drive
Users must manually save the Outlook data from its default place and then save it to another internal or external destination using this procedure. The following is a step-by-step guide on how to save Outlook emails to a HDD.
- To begin, we must determine the location of Outlook’s email storage. Also, to perform this, open Outlook and navigate to the File and Account Settings tab.
- To view the location of the Outlook data file, select the Data File tab.
- Navigate to the precise position of the file and copy it to any internal or external storage.
Method 3: Use the third-party application
3Steps Software is one of the most reliable and highly-used application. With this app, you can save all Outlook emails to external Hard Drive easily. The software allows you to save Outlook emails along with all the attachments. Additionally, the software has an intuitive user interface. One may quickly preserve all emails without fear of losing any data. Therefore, without deliberating, simply download the program and do your assignment in a few simple actions.
Attractive features that attract users to utilize the software
- It is the most stable, secure, and user-friendly software available.
- This app allows you to store all Outlook emails to an external Hard Drive simultaneously.
- This product retains your properties when saving Outlook emails to the hard drive.
- It enables you to preserve Outlook emails in their entirety, including any attachments.
- Additionally, this software is compatible with every version of the Windows operating system.
- There is no file size restriction when saving emails from Outlook to an external hard drive.
Data storage has become critical in modern life. Occasionally, people wish to store Outlook emails to their hard drive while moving jobs or for backup purposes. When a user does not know how to perform anything, it becomes pretty harmful for the user. Therefore, in the above post, we have explained the methods in detail. With the help of detailed methods, one can easily save all Outlook emails to external Hard Drive without facing hassle.
Also, for any suggestions, you can contact us anytime.