Export Emails from Apple Mail to Outlook Manually in a Few Easy Steps
Are you thinking of moving from Apple Mail to Outlook as your email client? Can’t you figure out how to use the identical Mac mail data through Outlook? If so, take a chance on us. We’ll walk you through how to export emails from Apple Mail to Outlook using the finest manual method available, all for free. So, if you’re interested in learning more, let’s get started.
As you go from Apple Mail to Microsoft Outlook, you must understand the requirements for each. Yes, there are several technical considerations to keep in mind when exporting Apple Mail to Outlook. Therefore, have a peek.
What is required during the Apple Mail to Outlook Export?
- The Apple Mail to Outlook export, on the other hand, necessitates the usage of Outlook Express as well. This is owing to the fact that the file format supported by each account differs in some way.
- The .mbox file format is supported by Apple Mail, and the .pst file format is supported by Outlook. As a result, your procedure includes not only changing the account but also the file extensions. As a result, the technical factor that you must bear in mind while exporting emails from Apple Mail to Outlook is the change in file extension.
So, now that you understand the technical element, let us assist you in the direction that will help you follow it. So, the manual solution is provided below; please follow it to export emails from Apple Mail to Outlook completely free of charge.
The Manual Way to Export Emails from Apple Mail to Outlook
Phase 1: Import the MBOX File from Apple Mail.
If you want to export Apple Mail email to Outlook on a Microsoft Windows machine and any of its many versions (for example, Apple Mail 2010, Apple Mail 2013, and Outlook 2016), follow the instructions outlined below:
- Open the Apple Mail application.
- Select File > Import mailboxes from the menu bar.
- Select Files in the .mbox format from the Import Data From the list, and then click Continue.
- Locate the MBOX file at the specified path on your Mac system by using the Find command.
- Select MBOX from the drop-down menu and press Continue.
- When the procedure is complete, click on the Done button.
Phase 2: Creating the MBOX file.
Note: in this phase, you must install the Eudora application for Windows in order to change an Apple Mail email to a MS Outlook PST file format.
- Change the extension from .mbx to anything else. For example, XYZ to xyz.mbx is a valid format.
- Make a copy of the file (.mbx) and place it in the Eudora directory. Navigate via this route in order to transfer the file to Eudora’s folder.
- Open the Eudora programme and choose the .mbx file to open.
- Closing the programme will cause the file to be produced.
Phase 3: Exporting emails to Microsoft Outlook Express
- Start Outlook Express by clicking on the Start button.
- Choose File > Import > Messages from the drop-down menu under the File tab.
- Choose Eudora from the list of available email clients and then click Next.
- Locate and pick the XYZ.mbx file (for the presentation) by browsing to it and clicking on it.
- After that, select Next > Next and Finish.
The End Phase: Export the emails from Outlook Express into MS Outlook.
- Open Microsoft Outlook for Windows on your computer.
- Select the File tab, then the Open section from the drop-down menu.
- Select Import and Export from the drop-down menu.
- Select Import Internet Mail and Addresses and then press Next.
- Select the Outlook Express 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, or Window Mail option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Import-Mailbox checkbox and then click the Next button.
So, this is the whole technique for manually export emails from Apple Mail to Outlook, and it is completely free of charge. As a result, you must thoroughly study it before proceeding with your assignment.
As you can see, the procedure is entirely manual and takes a long time. It also requires a number of email programmes in between, including Eudora and Outlook Express, and if you do not choose to use them, you will be unable to convert Apple Mail correspondence to an Outlook account.
Therefore, if you want to avoid such a situation, you may also easily 3step export Emails from Apple Mail to Outlook. Yes, with just three simple actions, you may effortlessly complete your assignment without going through any tedious or lengthy processes.
If you’re having problems or are simply weary of Apple Mail and wish to move to Outlook in a straightforward manner, you may easily do so. You may now export emails from Apple Mail to Outlook email client with ease. We have provided you with the means to manually accomplish it. Thus, you can follow the whole technique outlined above and accomplish your objective.