How to Convert Thunderbird to PDF Format – Learn Here
Summary: Are you one of them who are looking for a solution that can successfully convert Thunderbird to PDF documents? If your answer is positive, Then, your search ends here. In this article, you will get a step-by-step process to resolve your request in an efficient manner.
Well, we all know that Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source email application that offers a bundle of features along with a straightforward user-friendly interface. This email application is fully compatible with all operating systems like Windows, Mac, Linux, etc. One of the best parts about the emails client is that you do not have to spend a single penny to use the features and that is the reason many users used this email application.
However, the PDF File format is developed by Adobe. This format is one of the safest and most secure platforms as it offers the users the feature of password encryption to the files. In addition to this, the integration and the structure of the data are well organized. Hence, many users are seeking a way to convert Thunderbird emails to PDF.
Reasons to Export Thunderbird Emails to PDF Format
There are various reasons why users need this conversion. In this section, we will be discussing a few of them.
- Thunderbird emails cannot be viewed simply by the users. The main reason behind this is that it has to be installed and configured properly. But in PDF we do not need to follow all these steps.
- PDF format offers the users to open hyperlinks, images, etc in a simple manner.
- This file saves multiple mail messages that too with attachments.
- It ensures the data of the user to secure and safely share the file without any complexity.
- It also helps to maintain the layout of the file format perfectly.
- This format is accessible through all operating systems including Windows and Mac.
Best Workarounds to Convert Thunderbird to PDF Format
There are two possible ways to resolve the issue. In the upcoming section we have a detailed discussion on that :
- Manual Method
- Professional Approach ( Expert Recommended )
Method 1: Manual Approach via Thunderbird Add – ons
Important Note: If you have complete technical skills then only you can go for this approach to export Thunderbird emails to PDF documents. Otherwise, you might lose all important data.
1. First and foremost, start downloading the free Add- on ImportExportTool NG in the Thunderbird application.
2. Press on the Tools in the menu bar present at the top.
3. Select ImportExportTool NG.
4. Subsequently, tap on Export all messages in the folder.
5. Choose the PDF option.
6. Browse the desired location >> click the OK icon.
Shortcomings of the Manual Approach
- The biggest disadvantage of the manual method is that it will convert Thunderbird to PDF format but without attachments.
- There are chances of data loss and also there is no guarantee that all the attributes are converted in the procedure.
- Batch mode conversion is not possible.
- Technical skills are required to perform the task.
Therefore, to avoid all the limitations of the manual approach we must go for an automated approach and get the effective and perfect result.
Expert Solution to Convert Thunderbird to PDF Format Document
As we have discussed above, manual techniques have a number of limitations. This limitation provokes you to think again then, there is a solution 3Steps Software that can solve your request within just a few clicks.
It is the most efficient and trustworthy tool and gives you correct and accurate results without any loss chance while implementing the procedure. It also exports Thunderbird emails to PDF format including attachments. The interface of the wizard is so simple that even a non-technical person can perform the task without facing any complexities.
In the blog, we have discussed above both Thunderbird application and PDF format. Also, the methods to convert Thunderbird to PDF format. The manual, as well as the professional method, is discussed. Because manual techniques have a lot of limitations. Therefore, we suggest that users use the software to solve the issue in a hassle-free manner.