How to Convert Outlook Email to Word Files ?
Are you looking to convert Outlook email to Word files, then you have landed on the right page? Here you will find many ways to convert to Word documents. With the help of which you will be able to convert your multiple emails into word documents. Let us know about the topics which you will need here: First, why is a word document better than Outlook files, then after that in which way we will be able to convert emails files from Outlook to word documents. Let’s take a look at the user query that came to our support team once before starting the blog.
Why Do Users Need to Convert Outlook Email Files into Word ?
There might be a variety of reasons why an Outlook user saves emails in Word format. One of the reasons may be that a user wants to assess certain or specific emails for the purpose of investigation, in which case exporting the emails as a document is an ideal alternative. Also, when sending a batch of Outlook emails in hard copy to another user, they convert Outlook email to word files.
Way of Outlook Files to Word Format Conversion
There are several ways to convert Outlook email to Word document, of which we’ll talk about three. With the help of which you will be able to convert many of your email files. With the help of the first method, you will be able to convert many email files and in the second method you will be able to convert Outlook email with the help of MS Outlook VBA and finally, I will tell you about the automatic tool with the help of which you can convert any large file. can do. Can convert to different formats. Let us know how these methods are used
Method 1: Using the Save Features in MS Outlook
- To begin, open the Microsoft Outlook programme on your local system.
- Select an email to save as a document file by clicking on it.
- Choose File from the menu, then Save As from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the target folder and Text Only from the Save as type option in the dialogue box.
- The files will be saved when you click the Save button.
- Open the Microsoft Word programme. Go to the File menu in Microsoft Word and choose Open.
- Choose “All Files” as the File type in the Open dialogue box. Use the text file that you already saved.
- When you choose Open, the text file from the email will display as a Word document.
- After that, choose File from the Save As menu.
- Finally, in the Save as dialogue box, pick Word Document from the Save as type drop-down menu. Use the Save button to save your work.
Method 2: By Using the MS Outlook VBA Editor
- In MS Outlook, hit the Alt + F11 shortcut keys to start the procedure.
- Under the Outlook VBA editor box, you may create a new module.
- Copy and paste the VBA codes shown below into it.
- After that, go to the Quick Access Toolbar and add the new VBA project there.
- After that, choose the mail or the macro tab from the Quick Access Toolbar.
- When you type the email contents into a Word document, it will appear.
- You may now create a new Word Document.
Limitation of Manual Method
The biggest downside of this method is that it is only capable of converting one email at a time. Of course, you may repeat the procedure as many times as you like, but if you have a large number of emails to export, it gets tedious. This strategy will require a lot of time and effort from the user, in addition to being dull.
Method 3: Automated Solution of Convert Outlook Email to Word
This is a clever 3Steps Software that allows you to swiftly convert Outlook email to Word documents of any size. Furthermore, it is a stand-alone programme that can convert both damaged and password-protected files. Its main feature is that it has a user-friendly interface. As a result, even a new user may benefit from it without assistance. Furthermore, it is compatible with all Windows operating system versions, both sophisticated and basic. The utility can also convert Outlook files to a variety of other common file formats.
Users may want to convert Outlook email to Word documents; however, this requires converting numerous Outlook emails data files to Word documents. This data may be exported using both manual and alternate methods. Because manual techniques can only convert one email at a time, moving multiple/bulk amounts of Outlook emails becomes a tedious and time-consuming operation. As a result, experts recommend utilising the Outlook to Word Converter programme, which is an automated tool. This programme will convert many emails into word documents at the same time without losing any data.