How to Convert OLM file to Excel on Mac
Several people have requested how to convert OLM file to Excel on mac systems. We’ve written a comprehensive guide to help people with their problems, complete with a handbook and the best remedy. To improve Outlook’s usability, we may convert data into a variety of formats.
The only way to open an OLM file to Mac is using Microsoft Outlook for Mac, however it’s not simple to open OLM files on Windows platforms like Excel, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, MS Outlook, and so on.
In this blog, we’ll go through both the manual and professional ways for converting OLM files to Excel so that you can quickly examine, access, and understand the data. First and foremost, consider why people Convert OLM file to Excel on mac.
What is the purpose of Converting OLM file to Excel on Mac?
- The OLM contacts are stored in CSV format to work with a variety of email providers and applications, including Google App, Thunderbird, and Microsoft Outlook.
- CSV files may be opened in any spreadsheet tool, including Excel, Google Spreadsheets, and others.
- Users may store an infinite number of contacts in a CSV file with all of their details.
- An Excel Spreadsheet makes it simple to comprehend and handle tabular data.
How can I Manually Convert OLM file to Excel on Mac?
This is the only way to manually convert OLM file to Excel on Mac. If you have an orphan OLM file on your computer, you must first convert it into Mac Outlook and then convert it to CSV format. Carefully follow the steps below:
#1 Convert OLM File to Excel on Mac
- To begin, launch the Outlook on your Mac.
- Second, select File >> Import from the File menu.
- Finally, select “Outlook for Mac archive file (.olm)” as your third choice.
- Select the OLM file and then press the “Import” button.
- After that, you may open Outlook and examine the successfully converted OLM file.
#2 Open Outlook OLM in Excel and Convert the data
- On your Mac, open Mac Outlook.
- Select File and then Export from the drop-down menu.
- Then, in the Export Window, select the Contacts option.
- Now click the Where option after selecting the destination folder.
- To save the file, use the Save button.
Allow some time for the procedure to complete. To verify the result file, go to the appropriate place.
Related Post; How to Convert OL to PST Manual Way
The Manual Method’s Consequences
- Only contacts may be exported using this way.
- Other objects, such as calendars, emails, and so on, cannot be converted into Excel.
- On your Mac, you’ll need to install Outlook.
Using the Direct Solution, Convert OLM file to Excel on Mac
We can see that the manual technique is rather difficult and time-consuming. The Outlook email software, which must be installed on your PC, is required to complete the manual step.
The software from 3step software Labs is the greatest example of this sort of conversion. Above all, it is the most widely recommended software for converting an infinite number of OLM files into Excel spreadsheet format without restriction. So, this utility can convert OLM to Excel on mac along with all attachments.
One of the application’s finest features is its relatively basic user interface. You should be able to utilise this software even if you don’t have a lot of technical skills.
The OLM to Excel Convert Tool’s Benefits
- This software is a stand-alone application that does not require Outlook to be installed on your Mac.
- Converting emails and attachments is possible.
- The original formatting of your OLM file is not changed when the convert procedure is completed.
- This tool is compatible with both Mac and Windows computers.
- Users will find it absolutely secure and simple to use.
The Final Word
As a result, there are several questions on how to convert OLM file to Excel on mac. Check out the article if you’re coping with these kinds of issues. We hope you discover the finest and most cost-effective method for converting OLM files into an Excel spreadsheet.