How Can I Connect Kerio Mailbox to Outlook?
If you are looking for an approach to connect Kerio to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 & previous versions? if yes, then don’t worry. Here we will show you the easiest and free techniques for Kerio to Outlook connection.
I get many queries from the past few days that, how to connect Kerio to Outlook? so after a lot of searches, I got this free method. So, without any time-wasting let’s get started.
But wait, have a look at these queries.
Advantages of Using MS Outlook
- Using MS Outlook is a cinch. Microsoft’s products, like MS Outlook, are known for their user-friendliness, which is a key component of their success.
- Microsoft Outlook manages and optimizes email. It enables you to categorize contacts and emails by company and employee. Users may also simply arrange projects, emails, and contacts to boost work efficiency.
- Outlook allows you to define tasks and calendar dates for meetings. Microsoft Outlook helps you plan and track work effectively to reach your goals.
- MS Outlook enables you to view your emails from a variety of devices. You may even establish auto-sign-in on any machine. The MS Outlook application may read/send emails, organize email accounts, and more.
Free Method to Connect Kerio to Outlook
There is no other method to connect Kerio to Outlook other than by using the Kerio Outlook connector software. We will complete the technique in this section in two steps. First, we will download the Kerio Outlook connector, and then we will connect Kerio to Outlook via the connector.
Important Note: This technique is absolutely free but for limited time. After few days you have to purchase the licensed version of Kerio Connect to Migrate.
Step 1: Download and Run the Kerio Outlook Connector
- Visit the Kerio connect product page and download the free edition.
- Now click on the “Profile” icon and choose the “Integration with Windows” option.
- Lastly, select the “Download Kerio Outlook Connector” option.
Step 2: Connect Kerio to Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your system.
- Click on the “File” tab >> “Info” >> “Add” account.
- Choose the “Manual setup or additional server types” option and click on the “Next” icon.
- After selecting the “Other Option” >> “Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition)” option.
If any credential information is required at the conclusion, the login information should be included. After that, the connection between Kerio and Outlook will be completed.
Now, all of the information in your Kerio mailbox will be transferred to your Outlook account. Manual methods, on the other hand, have their own set of restrictions, as you are well aware.
The Shortcoming in Manual Methods
- Kerio Outlook Connector is free only for a limited time, after a few days of the free version. You have to purchase the licensed version.
- The cost of very high of this tool.
- Technical knowledge is must required.
- There is no guarantee that it will work correctly.
- Take time and lengthy process.
- Microsoft Outlook must be installed properly.
The price of the Kerio Outlook Connector. Is extremely pricey, making it unaffordable for most people. So, users should consider using a third-party utility that is more economical than the Kerio Outlook Connector.
Automatic Solution to Connect Kerio to Outlook
Connect Kerio to Outlook using the 3Steps software, which is available for download. The software has a straightforward interface that is suitable for both technical and non-technical users. Users can also convert an infinite amount of data from their Kerio mailbox, including emails, contacts, calendars, notes, and other information.
Also, the software is developed with exclusive algorithms, which distinguishes it as distinct and powerful when compared to other brands of software. This utility is a very economical and user-friendly tool that is easy on the wallet. Furthermore, the utility is provided with a free demo version, allowing users to test the software before purchasing the full-featured licensed version.
Consequently, as you can see, this software offers a wide range of fantastic functions. In the preceding section, we discussed the whole approach to connect Kerio to Outlook while retaining all of Kerio’s data utilizing free techniques. It does come with a few drawbacks, however. However, there is a third-party solution available that has great and advanced functions to provide. So, users will have no difficulty connecting to Kerio.